1. I am so ready to tackle this move.
2. Yep, I should be able to pack in a week.
3. Where did all of these receipts and random pieces of paper come from?
4. I totally forgot about this jacket.
5. WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM. LIFE IS A CRUEL JOKE AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO SIGN ME UP FOR HOARDERS BURIED ALIVE.
6. Yep I’m going to need more boxes, and tape, and time before I move.
7. Which one of my friends and family members can I bribe into helping me pack?
8. Mom, she fixes all things in life…I wish she lived close by.
9. I think I need a storage unit, no way I’m putting all this junk in my new house but I may need it someday.
10. The move is tomorrow and I’m about 45% packed, sleep isn’t happening tonight.
11. What time are the movers showing up?
12. Wait…I did book movers right?
13. Phew I was starting to panic for a second.
14. Thank goodness for movers, lord knows I can’t lift a dining room table.
15. How much do you tip movers?
16. So glad to be in my new place.
17. Where’s the wine?
18. Unpacking tonight…not gonna happen.
19. I think I’ll just leave these boxes in the garage where they possibly may remain for the next 6 months.
20. The wifi isn’t coming until tomorrow? Dun dun dunnn!!!!
We all freak out a little during the moving process. Relocating your home is a huge change. Want to avoid stress and save time? Hire professional packers to speed up the pre move prep, book your move in advance, and remember to take a breather every now and then!