Being a professional mover in San Antonio is hard work! It’s a lot of physical activity including lifting, carrying, and even walking up and down stairs multiple times with heavy boxes and furniture. Our professional, experienced San Antonio movers work in the dog days of summer, and even in the rain. There are a few things you can do as a customer to help your San Antonio moving company out on moving day!
Ways To Help Your Movers:
- Be Packed and Ready to Go When They Arrive. This helps both you and your movers. This ensures that your local movers can go as quickly as possible! Being fully packed means no loose items and is one of the top things you can do to make your move easier.
- Reserve Parking in Front of Your House or Apartment Complex. You can use your own vehicles to block the space until we arrive
- Make Sure Walkways Are Clear Where the Movers Will Be Walking. This saves everyone time and avoids any stumbling
- Same Goes With Pets. We love pets, but make sure pets are secured and out of the way so they don’t get out or get stressed with the unknown visitors in their space! Read our tips for moving with pets.
- Disconnect Washers and Dryers Before We Arrive. This also saves you time and inconvenience! We want to move your washer and dryer (really!) but we are not supposed to disconnect them ourselves because we are not plumbers and don’t want to cause any damage to water lines!
- Offering Them Water. Moving is hard work so a refreshing beverage is always appreciated!
- Let Them Do What Professional Movers Do. As hard as that might be, our movers are experienced professionals so stand back and let them do what they do best!
- Labeling Your Boxes. This helps us know where things go in the new place so your move can go by quickly and you’ll have everything in the convenient spot you need it! Label things as FRAGILE too just so we know to take extra special care of it. Make sure you tell us that everything is labelled in advance so we know to look for it!
- Tell Us the Fastest Driving Route. We use our GPS to get from your old home to the new home so if you know of a better way that our trucks can safely take, please let us know !
- Try to Relax! You are in great hands with a San Antonio moving company like 3 Men Movers!